Hosea 10:12 -- "Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the Lord, until he comes and showers righteousness on you".
Again, another verse about the need for us to seek the Lord - I really pray that each of you are really trying to put forth an effort of waking early to spend time with God, alone. The days I am able to do it, it makes for a much better day!
1 comment:
Hosea 10:12 -- "Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the Lord, until he comes and showers righteousness on you".
Again, another verse about the need for us to seek the Lord - I really pray that each of you are really trying to put forth an effort of waking early to spend time with God, alone. The days I am able to do it, it makes for a much better day!
Post a Comment