Ha! I just realized that I've been busy reading, reading, reading to catch up my week behind on the schedule, but I WASN'T behind! Oh dear - anyway, now I'm "ahead." Good problem to have. :)
Anyway....this hit me personally this morning: Amos 6
vs 1 - "Woe to you who are complacent in Zion, and to you who feel secure...vs. 7 - you will be among the first to go into exile; your feasting and lounging will end."
Let me not forget that my wonderfully comfortable lifestyle and everything good I have comes from THE LORD and I pray that I would feel just as content in my heart if it were all to be gone.
2 comments:
Ha! I just realized that I've been busy reading, reading, reading to catch up my week behind on the schedule, but I WASN'T behind! Oh dear - anyway, now I'm "ahead." Good problem to have. :)
Anyway....this hit me personally this morning: Amos 6
vs 1 - "Woe to you who are complacent in Zion, and to you who feel secure...vs. 7 - you will be among the first to go into exile; your feasting and lounging will end."
Let me not forget that my wonderfully comfortable lifestyle and everything good I have comes from THE LORD and I pray that I would feel just as content in my heart if it were all to be gone.
Wow, Sarah - that is such a powerful text! We should not be complacent!
I must have missed that verse since I didn't have any notes on this section when I was reading.
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment