Some time ago we had a conversation about Noah and one of his sons possibly being black. I came across a book called "African Americans and the Bible: sacred texts and social structures" edited by V. L. Wimbush, published in 2000. It might help answering some of those questions. I am sure Andrews would have it.
2 comments:
Some time ago we had a conversation about Noah and one of his sons possibly being black. I came across a book called "African Americans and the Bible: sacred texts and social structures" edited by V. L. Wimbush, published in 2000. It might help answering some of those questions. I am sure Andrews would have it.
Daniel 11:35 -- kinda explains better what I was trying to say about when we stumble (sin) it is to help refine and purify us...
"Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end..."
Ah, thanks Lena for sharing (as always!!!) sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I may have to take a look at the book.
Post a Comment