I find it so powerful that Ezra felt responsible for the sins of those around him. He loved his people so much that he didn't want them to do wrong. I find it also interesting the importance of setting ourselves apart from non-Christians...kinda goes back to the temptations that David faced and keeping ourselves away from evil.
I found it interesting that there were Levite men that had been found guilty of intermarriage marriage...weren't the Levite's set apart for God's work?
1 comment:
I find it so powerful that Ezra felt responsible for the sins of those around him. He loved his people so much that he didn't want them to do wrong. I find it also interesting the importance of setting ourselves apart from non-Christians...kinda goes back to the temptations that David faced and keeping ourselves away from evil.
I found it interesting that there were Levite men that had been found guilty of intermarriage marriage...weren't the Levite's set apart for God's work?
Post a Comment