I found it interesting that people had to draw lots to see who would move to Jerusalem. At first I wasn't sure if this was because everyone wanted to move there or no one wanted to move - and according to my study Bible it was because no one wanted to move. Also, Nehemiah seemed a bit harsh on getting people to do what was right. And it amazed me that they had all those people doing things for the temple of God not knowing that they were doing it against God's word - until they actually read the Book of Moses.
1 comment:
I found it interesting that people had to draw lots to see who would move to Jerusalem. At first I wasn't sure if this was because everyone wanted to move there or no one wanted to move - and according to my study Bible it was because no one wanted to move. Also, Nehemiah seemed a bit harsh on getting people to do what was right. And it amazed me that they had all those people doing things for the temple of God not knowing that they were doing it against God's word - until they actually read the Book of Moses.
Post a Comment