Poor David - he must have had felt so embarrassed after hearing the story about the poor shepherd and his ewe and the rich shepherd and all his sheep - not just realizing it, but having to be told that rich shepherd was him! How true that we are sometimes so blinded by our evil ways that even if someone tries to help us see our wrongdoings that we have to be told outright?! Again, as I was reading the story, I could see Pa Pea giving his Flannel Gram in Veggie Tales!
1 comment:
Poor David - he must have had felt so embarrassed after hearing the story about the poor shepherd and his ewe and the rich shepherd and all his sheep - not just realizing it, but having to be told that rich shepherd was him! How true that we are sometimes so blinded by our evil ways that even if someone tries to help us see our wrongdoings that we have to be told outright?! Again, as I was reading the story, I could see Pa Pea giving his Flannel Gram in Veggie Tales!
Post a Comment