What a great reminder how "not one of all the Lords promises to the house of Israel failed; every one was fulfilled" (Jos 21:45 and again in Jos 23:14).
Also, I keep seeing reminders of the people to do the right things and here it is again in Jos 22:5 & Jos 23:6. It is encouraging to me as a parent too that our children need constant reminders on what they need to be doing...and it also encourages me in my walk with God - since I too need constant reminders on doing the right things!
1 comment:
What a great reminder how "not one of all the Lords promises to the house of Israel failed; every one was fulfilled" (Jos 21:45 and again in Jos 23:14).
Also, I keep seeing reminders of the people to do the right things and here it is again in Jos 22:5 & Jos 23:6. It is encouraging to me as a parent too that our children need constant reminders on what they need to be doing...and it also encourages me in my walk with God - since I too need constant reminders on doing the right things!
Post a Comment