How sad that a whole generation was not aware of the Lord or what He had done for Israel! Kinda makes you think about how many people today are not aware of God...
I thought it was interesting on why the Kings thumbs and big toes were cut off (Jud 1:6). My study Bible said that without thumbs, you could no longer use a weapon and without big toes, you could no long run in battle.
3 comments:
How sad that a whole generation was not aware of the Lord or what He had done for Israel! Kinda makes you think about how many people today are not aware of God...
I thought it was interesting on why the Kings thumbs and big toes were cut off (Jud 1:6). My study Bible said that without thumbs, you could no longer use a weapon and without big toes, you could no long run in battle.
I wondered about the toes/thumbs things....good insight.
Post a Comment