Congratulations ladies! we have officially completed the torah! Also known as the first five books of the Bible or the books of moses. Now, if you were jewish I would make you memorize them...Some peoplego their whole lives without ever having read even this much of the Bible, so we all should feel proud, and thankful that we have made it this far.
I have to say, I struggled through this reading...my mind kept wandering on other things I needed to do...
Anyway, I managed through it and like Staci said - YEAH US ; YEAH GOD!
The one thing my study Bible did say about all the lists of all the towns and villages was that they demonstrated that God kept his promise to Abraham that his descendants would have a home. God does keep all his promises!
2 comments:
Congratulations ladies! we have officially completed the torah! Also known as the first five books of the Bible or the books of moses. Now, if you were jewish I would make you memorize them...Some peoplego their whole lives without ever having read even this much of the Bible, so we all should feel proud, and thankful that we have made it this far.
I have to say, I struggled through this reading...my mind kept wandering on other things I needed to do...
Anyway, I managed through it and like Staci said - YEAH US ; YEAH GOD!
The one thing my study Bible did say about all the lists of all the towns and villages was that they demonstrated that God kept his promise to Abraham that his descendants would have a home. God does keep all his promises!
Post a Comment