Sunday, October 12, 2008

Oct 15: Exodus 25-31:18

1 comment:

Jenn Cook said...

WOW - so many details, details, details...I'm so tired right now and all those details made me even more exhausted, but did make me really appreciate how Holy God truly is!

I enjoyed the side note in my study Bible about why all the blood was needed for worship - and the point that hit me the most was sin = death and without the blood, that sinner would die. I liked the visual it provided..."When a person heard the bleating cries of an innocent lamb, saw its bright red blood spilled on the altar and smelled the smoke from its burning flesh, he or she would be struck with a sobering though: I deserved to die for my sin; that sheep died in my place". What a wonderful Savior we have! He died in my place!