Ouch - your rebellious son was to be stoned to death for the safety of the community...I know that this isn't the case for today's world - but it really puts a great burden on raising your children properly and with great discipline!
I also like the constant repeating of "you must purge the evil from among you". It made me think about all the "evil" I still have around me and what things should I also be purging...
1 comment:
Ouch - your rebellious son was to be stoned to death for the safety of the community...I know that this isn't the case for today's world - but it really puts a great burden on raising your children properly and with great discipline!
I also like the constant repeating of "you must purge the evil from among you". It made me think about all the "evil" I still have around me and what things should I also be purging...
Post a Comment