Ezekiel 34:2 -- "woe to the shepherds who only take care of themselves!". Think about all the different 'flocks' we have around us - our family, our friends, our church, strangers, etc -- we need to stop only thinking about and taking care of ourselves and even our own family but to extend are care out to EVERYONE! I really try to make it appoint to help at least one person each time I do my grocery shopping - whether it be helping someone reach something off the shelf, helping take back a shopping cart or even just giving a warm smile and a "how are you today"...takes me out of my comfort zone, but I want to be taking care of other flocks - not just my own.
1 comment:
Ezekiel 34:2 -- "woe to the shepherds who only take care of themselves!". Think about all the different 'flocks' we have around us - our family, our friends, our church, strangers, etc -- we need to stop only thinking about and taking care of ourselves and even our own family but to extend are care out to EVERYONE! I really try to make it appoint to help at least one person each time I do my grocery shopping - whether it be helping someone reach something off the shelf, helping take back a shopping cart or even just giving a warm smile and a "how are you today"...takes me out of my comfort zone, but I want to be taking care of other flocks - not just my own.
Post a Comment