I love Psalms 25:4 "show me your ways, O lord, teach me your paths; guide me in truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long" -- something i need to remember more often and hold onto...
"look upon my affliction and my distress and take away all my sins. See how my enemies have increased and how fiercely they hate me! Guard my life and rescue me; let me not be put to shame for I take refuge in you. May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you." (Psalms 25:16-21)
1 comment:
I love Psalms 25:4 "show me your ways, O lord, teach me your paths; guide me in truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long" -- something i need to remember more often and hold onto...
"look upon my affliction and my distress and take away all my sins. See how my enemies have increased and how fiercely they hate me! Guard my life and rescue me; let me not be put to shame for I take refuge in you. May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope is in you." (Psalms 25:16-21)
Post a Comment