Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dec 12: Job 32-37

1 comment:

Jenn Cook said...

I have to admit I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to read my Bible...there are so many other things I rather want to read right now.

But I decided to do this first and right away was blessed with this text "But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding." It is God who give us understanding and wisdom in all we do!

I also liked in my study Bible the comment "sometimes it is hard to hear God's voice in the busyness of life..." I feel this is important for us to realize we need to make sure have make time to be still and listen to God's voice!

Lastly, I liked the assumption my study Bible made about when bad weather forces the cancellation of our plans, that perhaps God wants to slow us down a bit so we will notice Him. Even if it's not true, it is a nice reminder that when we see the rains and storms to stop and notice God and all his Glory!