I found it interesting how each new King that "did good in the eyes of the Lord" took time to clean out the temple of all the evil things...made me think about my house and what "evil" things I have that should be cleaned out.
Also, I found it interesting that the when the people found the Book of Moses laws they realized how they were not doing what was right in the eyes of the Lord - I think this is another very important reason we should be reading our Bibles so we know how to keep evil out of our own lives.
1 comment:
I found it interesting how each new King that "did good in the eyes of the Lord" took time to clean out the temple of all the evil things...made me think about my house and what "evil" things I have that should be cleaned out.
Also, I found it interesting that the when the people found the Book of Moses laws they realized how they were not doing what was right in the eyes of the Lord - I think this is another very important reason we should be reading our Bibles so we know how to keep evil out of our own lives.
Post a Comment