I agree, Sarah. It is so easy to cling to our family, friends, food, or even just our own ideas rather than to put our complete trust in God. A wonderful reminder!
I found it ironically canny that the devotional book mentioned about holding on to the "rope" of retirement funds that could disappear with one downturn of the market - when we are going through one of the worse failures of the market today!
Oh Sarah - I think it's called Baby Brain! I've found so many error in what I meant to write vs what I actually wrote! I'm sure it's because the kiddos zap so much out of me!
6 comments:
Good readings today - both the both & Bible. Useful reminder in the devotional about clinging to God alone. VERY useful reminder.
I agree, Sarah. It is so easy to cling to our family, friends, food, or even just our own ideas rather than to put our complete trust in God. A wonderful reminder!
I found it ironically canny that the devotional book mentioned about holding on to the "rope" of retirement funds that could disappear with one downturn of the market - when we are going through one of the worse failures of the market today!
Did I actually write "both the both"?! Ha - I mean both the BOOK and the Bible. ;)
Oh Sarah - I think it's called Baby Brain! I've found so many error in what I meant to write vs what I actually wrote! I'm sure it's because the kiddos zap so much out of me!
Post a Comment