liked the first verse if I don't have love (when speaking) I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal...
I think the love chapter, which is typically used in weddings, should not be forgotten for our friends and even for strangers (people who cut us off in traffic, who are rude, think of themselves first...)
14:20 - liked these verse - "in regards to evil, be infants, but in your thinking be adults."
1 comment:
liked the first verse if I don't have love (when speaking) I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal...
I think the love chapter, which is typically used in weddings, should not be forgotten for our friends and even for strangers (people who cut us off in traffic, who are rude, think of themselves first...)
14:20 - liked these verse - "in regards to evil, be infants, but in your thinking be adults."
Post a Comment