Today's reading reminded me to use ALL the things God has given us and provided to us wisely.
Luke 16:15 "You are the ones who justify yourself in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts". Made me think of all the times I waste time trying to justify myself when sometimes it really doesn't matter since it IS just between what is in my heart and God. And only God and I know what is in my heart.
1 comment:
Today's reading reminded me to use ALL the things God has given us and provided to us wisely.
Luke 16:15 "You are the ones who justify yourself in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts". Made me think of all the times I waste time trying to justify myself when sometimes it really doesn't matter since it IS just between what is in my heart and God. And only God and I know what is in my heart.
Post a Comment