Jeremiah 7:23 - obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in all the ways I command you (notice it says ALL the ways, not just the ways we like or the ways we are good at - all the ways) that it may go well with you.
Also 10:23 "...it is not for man to direct his steps." Reminded me of what Donna Partow said about "women plan their days, but God plans their steps!"
"This is what the LORD says: 'Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and know me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,' declares the Lord."
2 comments:
Jeremiah 7:23 - obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in all the ways I command you (notice it says ALL the ways, not just the ways we like or the ways we are good at - all the ways) that it may go well with you.
Also 10:23 "...it is not for man to direct his steps." Reminded me of what Donna Partow said about "women plan their days, but God plans their steps!"
I like this, Jeremiah 9: 23-24
"This is what the LORD says: 'Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and know me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,' declares the Lord."
Post a Comment