Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mar 6: Jer 39-40; 52; Lam 1

2 comments:

Jenn Cook said...

I liked in the devotional book that no one will ever know us the way God already knows us...that when we are feeling misunderstood or unloved we have the greatest thing in the world - GOD and His love for us!!!

My study Bible commented on why chapter 52 was repeated...some think it was added on by another author at a different time, others see it as a means to more fully explain the events surrounding the fall of Jerusalem.

I liked the one verse in Lementations "she did not consider her future" -- I think that is so important for us even today. What we do today will and does effect our future - even with how we train our children, effects our and their futures...

Lena T. said...

Thanks for saying it, Jen!