In the devotional book I liked the reminder that we can pray wherever, whenever we need immediate help, support, or comfort from God. Also I liked the reminder that when a person enters our mind or when a need springs up to pray about it IMMEDIATELY! I have been practicing this more and trying not to push those "nudges" to the back burner! God wants us to talk to him! It is up to us to do so!!!
I liked in the Bible reading (Nehemiah 4:9) how they prayed God but also posted a guard day and night to meet their threats. I think it is important to remember that we need to pray for guidance on what we should be doing, but we also have to do things to make things happen - we can't just sit back and expect God to handle everything without us making any efforts...
1 comment:
In the devotional book I liked the reminder that we can pray wherever, whenever we need immediate help, support, or comfort from God. Also I liked the reminder that when a person enters our mind or when a need springs up to pray about it IMMEDIATELY! I have been practicing this more and trying not to push those "nudges" to the back burner! God wants us to talk to him! It is up to us to do so!!!
I liked in the Bible reading (Nehemiah 4:9) how they prayed God but also posted a guard day and night to meet their threats. I think it is important to remember that we need to pray for guidance on what we should be doing, but we also have to do things to make things happen - we can't just sit back and expect God to handle everything without us making any efforts...
Post a Comment