I liked the reminder in our devotional book that no sin - no matter how small or innocuous in your eyes - is trivial in God's eyes. I think too many times we think "little sins" aren't as bad as someone who murders or commits adultery - but sin is sin whether big or small and God detests ALL sin the same! I think that is really important to remember since someone who murders is not a "worse" person than say, someon who may tell a lie - but in God's eyes, sin is sin and we need to confess all sins unto Him!
Found the whole short story about the prophet who condemned Abab a bit odd - why did the prophet really needed to be struck in order to speak to Abab - I guess so Abab didn't realize who he was...hum...
Again, we have read this story about Micaiah and King Ahab dying in battle...
1 comment:
I liked the reminder in our devotional book that no sin - no matter how small or innocuous in your eyes - is trivial in God's eyes. I think too many times we think "little sins" aren't as bad as someone who murders or commits adultery - but sin is sin whether big or small and God detests ALL sin the same! I think that is really important to remember since someone who murders is not a "worse" person than say, someon who may tell a lie - but in God's eyes, sin is sin and we need to confess all sins unto Him!
Found the whole short story about the prophet who condemned Abab a bit odd - why did the prophet really needed to be struck in order to speak to Abab - I guess so Abab didn't realize who he was...hum...
Again, we have read this story about Micaiah and King Ahab dying in battle...
Post a Comment