In my study Bible it mentioned the reason why Queen of Sheba came to visit Solomon was because she had heard of Solomon's relation to the name of the Lord. Solomon made it clear that his success was due to the blessing of the Lord. It really made me think about all that I have been success in my life with and if anyone would have realized it was because of the Lord? I feel I need to be more open about the blessings I receive from God and how it is He that has made me success in what I do each day!
What an amazing passage! The glory is fleeting as soon as we stop giving credit for it to God. He takes everything away. Oh, how easy it is not to think of God when we have a lot and everything goes well. But at this time we are the most vulnerable to the enemy. The life of Solomon is such a great example and lesson for us. The kingdoms (and kings) rise and fall but God is the one who stand forever. Let us praise Him always, when we have a lot and when we have little.
3 comments:
In my study Bible it mentioned the reason why Queen of Sheba came to visit Solomon was because she had heard of Solomon's relation to the name of the Lord. Solomon made it clear that his success was due to the blessing of the Lord. It really made me think about all that I have been success in my life with and if anyone would have realized it was because of the Lord? I feel I need to be more open about the blessings I receive from God and how it is He that has made me success in what I do each day!
What an amazing passage! The glory is fleeting as soon as we stop giving credit for it to God. He takes everything away. Oh, how easy it is not to think of God when we have a lot and everything goes well. But at this time we are the most vulnerable to the enemy. The life of Solomon is such a great example and lesson for us. The kingdoms (and kings) rise and fall but God is the one who stand forever. Let us praise Him always, when we have a lot and when we have little.
Post a Comment