seriously, Staci - I'll do anything right now to get rid of those pesky mosquitoes! I've even found them sneaking inside my house!
I found it interesting that the plagues God sent had specific meaning and basically mocked the "gods" of the Egyptians.
Also, I liked in the devotional book question #8 - Moses got his strength from God...even in our Bible reading God keeps saying "Moses now say this". It is a great reminder that when God tells us to do something, we never do it alone! He IS with us!
3 comments:
How bad do things have to get? C'mon Pharoah. maybe if God had used mosquitos instead...
seriously, Staci - I'll do anything right now to get rid of those pesky mosquitoes! I've even found them sneaking inside my house!
I found it interesting that the plagues God sent had specific meaning and basically mocked the "gods" of the Egyptians.
Also, I liked in the devotional book question #8 - Moses got his strength from God...even in our Bible reading God keeps saying "Moses now say this". It is a great reminder that when God tells us to do something, we never do it alone! He IS with us!
I know, can you believe the God we serve? All powerful and he has a sense of humor.
Post a Comment