I like in the devotional book the reminder that God will do the conquering! Also, it was reassuring that we all struggle with obedience to God! The Israelites who actually saw things happening and witnessed God's presences still struggled to obey Him.
In the Bible reading I like the promise that God will "grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid". (Lev 36:6). I have a big thing with being afraid of things - especially at night and especially when Mark isn't home...I like coming across the Bible promises that God will protect us - we just need to obey Him!
1 comment:
I like in the devotional book the reminder that God will do the conquering! Also, it was reassuring that we all struggle with obedience to God! The Israelites who actually saw things happening and witnessed God's presences still struggled to obey Him.
In the Bible reading I like the promise that God will "grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no one will make you afraid". (Lev 36:6). I have a big thing with being afraid of things - especially at night and especially when Mark isn't home...I like coming across the Bible promises that God will protect us - we just need to obey Him!
Post a Comment