Thursday, September 4, 2008

Welcome to WOW

Okay, I finally found a way for us to "blog" our Bible journey and post comments so those who sign up for the RSS feed will receive updates on comments posted. Make sure to sign up to the RSS feed (under subscribe to WOW on this blog page). If you sign up for both, you will get email updates on the posts I make plus on the comments left.

If you need help once you click on the RSS subscribe button, let me know and I'll do my best to walk you through it.

Also,
please take some time to add your photo/info in the "who follows this blog".

4 comments:

Jenn Cook said...

Yeah! I'm excited to start our journey!!!

Staci said...

Okay, pray that I will wake up before my kids so I can read the first section. That is my goal.

WOW said...

Then I suggest maybe you go to bed now, Staci :-) You'll be in my prayers!

WOW said...

Just so you all know, WOW is also me, Jen Cook :)